ESN Iceland is always looking for committed individuals that would like to broaden their horizon.
Being a member of ESN Iceland comes with many benefits. Among other things you will:
- Develop intercultural communication skills
- Build teamworking ability
- Practice skills for your future career
- Network (duuuuh)
- Gain valuable volunteer experience
- …which you can add to your CV
- And have tons of fun!
Being an active member will also allow you to apply to attend some of the international meetings that take place around Europe every few months. For example, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is coming up in April, which is hosted by ESN Sweden this year. And in February, there will be the CNR (whatever it stands for), which takes place in Turkey.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions about being a member, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.